Hours & LocationGet Directions to The Block via Google Maps
Mon - Thurs 11a - Midnight
Friday 11a - 2a
Saturday 9a - 2a
Sunday 9a - Midnight
Kitchen open till midnight 7 days a week
Thanksgiving: 11am - Midnight
Christmas Eve: 11am - Midnight Kitchen Close at 8pm
Christmas Day: 4pm - Midnight
New Year's Eve: 11am - Midnight
New Year's Day: Open 9am for Breakfast
OUR DOG-FRIENDLY PAW-TIO!
Featuring our famous dog menu for our furry friends!
Three-course menu for dogs. Treat your Best Friend, Treat yourself.
Through the winter months, our heated tented PAW-TIO will always be open. Afterall our floors are heated.
PATIO RULES FOR PUPS
1. Dogs must be on their leash at all times. (No retractable leashes please).
2. Dogs must be accompanied by owner at all times.
3. Please do not place your dog (even small pups) on the table, in your lap or on a chair. “Health code.”
4. Your furry family members cannot eat off your plate, or drink from your glass. We have special dishes just for them.
5. We want your best friends to be as comfy as possible. Please help yourself to a Yoga Mat if you think your pal would like to sit or lay on one.
6. Puppy Restrooms are located in any surrounding grassy area that is outside the patio. There is a Poo-Can by the patio entrance for disposal.
7. Excessive barking and bothersome behaviors are not permitted.
8. In the event your dog has an accident, please notify staff immediately so we can help you clean it up properly.
9. Please excuse our staff if we go a little nutso over your pooch. We just can’t help ourselves!!!!
Craft & Crew has a zero tolerance aggression policy. We reserve the right to ask you to remove your dog at any time for any reason.
Thank you for your HELP! We hope you enjoy the best dog patio in town!!
Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.