Hours & LocationGet Directions to The Block via Google Maps
Mon - Thurs 11a - 11p
Friday 11a - 1a
Saturday 9a - 1a
Sunday 9a - 11p
Thanksgiving: 11am - Midnight
Christmas Eve: 11am - Midnight - Kitchen Close at 8pm
Christmas Day: 4pm - Midnight - Kitchen Close at 11pm
New Year's Eve: 11am - 1am
New Year's Day: Open 9am for Breakfast
OUR DOG-FRIENDLY PAW-TIO!
Featuring our famous dog menu for our furry friends!
Three-course menu for dogs. Treat your Best Friend, Treat yourself.
Through the winter months, our heated tented PAW-TIO will always be open. Afterall our floors are heated.
PATIO RULES FOR PUPS
1. Dogs must be on their leash at all times. (No retractable leashes please).
2. Dogs must be accompanied by owner at all times.
3. Please do not place your dog (even small pups) on the table, in your lap or on a chair. “Health code.”
4. Your furry family members cannot eat off your plate, or drink from your glass. We have special dishes just for them.
5. We want your best friends to be as comfy as possible. Please help yourself to a Yoga Mat if you think your pal would like to sit or lay on one.
6. Puppy Restrooms are located in any surrounding grassy area that is outside the patio. There is a Poo-Can by the patio entrance for disposal.
7. Excessive barking and bothersome behaviors are not permitted.
8. In the event your dog has an accident, please notify staff immediately so we can help you clean it up properly.
9. Please excuse our staff if we go a little nutso over your pooch. We just can’t help ourselves!!!!
Craft & Crew has a zero tolerance aggression policy. We reserve the right to ask you to remove your dog at any time for any reason.
Thank you for your HELP! We hope you enjoy the best dog patio in town!!
Work With Us
We’d love to have you join our team! Please use the form below to apply. Feel free to send in your resume even if you don't see the position you're looking for listed.
The Block Opens in Minnesota with Year Round Dog Patio; Incredible Burgers | | Cities 97.1
Restaurant roll call: The latest openings and closings in the Twin Cities
The Block plans opening Oct. 10 in St. Louis Park
“The Block” restaurant to open in 2019
Growth of faux meat in Twin Cities restaurants, markets coming from – gasp! – meat eaters
Order Up! Second chances for several restaurant locations
Eater Twin Cities
A Year-Round, Dog-Welcoming Patio Will Open in St. Louis Park
The Block Food + Drink
The Block Food + Drink located just off Louisiana Ave. S on Walker Street for lunch or dinner daily and brunch weekends. The Block serves up hot broasted chicken, elevated bar food, sandwiches and burgers, rice bowls, vegan items and more. We offer both indoor and outdoor seating with a year-round patio for your enjoyment.
At Craft & Crew Hospitality our purpose is the create lifelong regulars and a loyal crew. By taking care of our crew, we are able to provide the best food/drink, service, and experience to our guests.
In 2019, Craft & Crew added a 3% Health and Wellness surcharge to all checks which helps us to provide health insurance benefits to all employees.
Craft & Crew Hospitality offers full medical benefits to all managers and up to $200 for every hourly employee that works a minimum of 20 hours per week. Insurance is offered through Gravie.
Craft & Crew Hospitality offers an employee assistance program for every employee that works at Craft & Crew Hospitality through Sand Creek Workplace Wellness. These services offered through Sand Creek range from mental health, legal assistance, financial aid, sobriety /rehab, and conflict resolution service. This is a free service for all employees.
Craft & Crew Hospitality promotes a healthy and active lifestyle. All supervisors and managers at Craft & Crew receive an LA Fitness membership.